innovation and entrepreneurship in Africa. We engage with private and public companies, government
agencies, Non-Governmental Organisations and the education sector: We are guided by the following
▪ To encourage the introduction of logical thinking and coding into the school curriculum using subtle advocacy
▪ To accelerate the use of technology in African education curriculum through STEM Education
▪ To provide local access to information systems training
▪ To foster leadership, entrepreneurship and innovation in Africa
▪ To encourage Corporate Social Responsibility
Introduce kids to foundation skills and life-long transferable skills using Technology
· Provide technical and vocational training to teachers in the area of ICT
· Foster a culture of creativity and innovation amongst University students through our Hackathons and CT Programs
What is our goal in the long run?
“Reach 20,000 kids by 2020
Educate 2000 Teachers by 2020, Incubate 200 projects by 2020″
We are achieving our goals by forming strategic alliances and relying on the collective and cooperative will of schools, organisations, government and other stakeholders within and outside of the 3rd sector.